Yamaha FZS Fi v2
- Launch: 2010
- Displacement: 150 CC
- Gear: 5-speed Constant mesh
- Top Speed: 120 Km/H
- Mileage: 45 KM/L
Yamaha FZS Fi v2 - Specification
- Displacement (cc)149 cc
- Engine Type4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Max Power9.7 kW (13.1PS) @ 8000 RPM
- Max Torque12.8 N.m @ 6000 RPM
- Max Speed (Official)120 KM/H
- ClutchWet, multiple-disc
- Bore57.3 mm
- Stroke57.9 mm
- Stating MethodElectric
- Fuel Delivery SystemFuel injection
- Ignition TypeTCI
- Compression Ratio9.5:1
- Cooling SystemAir Cooled
Gear & Mileage
- Total Gear5-speed Constant mesh
- Company Mileage50 KM/L
- User Mileage45 KM/L
- Dimensions (LxWxH)1,990 mm × 770 mm × 1,050 mm
- Fuel Capacity (L)12 Liters
- Oil Reserve1.95 Liters
- Wheel Base (mm)1330 mm
- Seat Heidht (mm)790 mm
- Ground Clearance (mm)160 mm
- Kerb Weight132 Kg
- Color7 Colors (Matte Green. Armada Blue. Darknight. Opal White. Knight Red. Lightning Cyan & Hurricane Gray)
Suspension & Chassis
- Front SuspensionTelescopic
- Back SuspensionMonocross
- Chassis TypeDiamond
Tyre & Brakes
- Front Tyre100/80-17M/C 52P
- Back Tyre140/60R17M/C 63P
- Wheel FrontAlloy
- Wheel BackAlloy
- Front Brake282 mm Disc Brake
- Back Brake220 mm Disc Brake or 130 mm Drum
- Battery12V, 4.0AH (10H), Sealed type
- Head LightLED 12V, 35 / 35W X 1,35W X 1
- Back Light12V,21/5W x 1
- Signal Light12V, 10W X 4
Yamaha FZS Fi v2 - Reviews
Yamaha FZS Fi v2 bike is one of the most popular bikes in Bangladesh. The bike has been able to respond to the heart of the country bike enthusiasts by its design and performance. A short description of the bike is presented at a glance…
Yamaha FZS Fi v2 bike has a length of 1990 mm, width 770 mm and height is 1050 mm. The bike will have oil holding capacity is 12 Liters and the reserve is about 1.95 liters.
Diamond has a chassis. The suspension front is Telescopic fork and the rear is Monocross Suspension.
The front of the motorcycle has used a 282 mm disc brake with a
100/80-17M/C 52P Tubeless tire and a 220 mm disc brake with 140/60R17M/C 63P Tubeless tire on the back.
Yamaha FZS Fi v2 bike used 149 cc Engine which is 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve. Its maximum power is 9.7 kW (13.1PS) @ 8000 RPM and the maximum torque is 12.8 N.m @ 6000 RPM. It uses 5-speed Manual Constant Mesh gear, and its maximum speed is 120 kilometers per hour. This bike can cross is an average of 45 kilometers per liter of fuel. The company has launched a bike in 7 colors. The colors are Red with Matte Green. Armada Blue. Darknight. Opal White. Knight Red. Lightning Cyan & Hurricane Gray.
Below is a detailed description of the bike along with the price.
The hardworking admin panel has been working with bikes and mobile phones through their hard work. The main goal of the family is to get the details of the product of your choice along with the details. Every product statement We have presented through the internet and the showroom communicates, but We will not say that our information is 100% accurate. However, we have tried to accurately present the detailed information for your product. We sincerely apologize for the unintentional error. We understand the value of your hard-earned money. Before buying a product with your hard-earned money, buy a good product.
Thanks a lot for being with the Bdprice.com.bd family.